Besides the word "factoid" which always makes me happy when I hear, read or speak it, there are too many things on the planet that make me happy; I cannot possibly narrow it down to 5. So, I've decided to change this Meme a bit and add my own twist:
5 Bloggers That Make Me Happy:
1. Robin Mellom: Funny, loyal, beautiful in every way, I've cherished her friendship for 6 whole years and can always count on her for all my "BFF" needs.
2. Suzanne Young: Positive, upbeat, driven and committed, Suz defines the word "perseverance" and can make me laugh until I cry. I cannot wait to read her forthcoming books! (And hang out with her again in person some day soon!)
3. Christy Raedeke: Super-smart, comedian-funny, and dedicated to family, friends and her writing, I love spending time with this always fascinating girl. And her writing is so insanely good, I want to be her in my next writing life!
4. Graeme Stone: One of the funniest people I've ever met, GS is dedicated beyond belief to honing his craft, and he writes gay-mystery-thrillers for boys! Does it get any cooler than that?
5. Lee Wind: Possibly one of the sweetest humans on the planet, I've known Lee for several years. And even though I only see him a few times a year at conferences, we always pick up where we left off. Somehow, he remembers everything about my writing and is uniquely encouraging, even when I want to give up. Bonus is that he is a tireless gay-rights activist and writes amazing "YA Fantasies with gay teen characters" You must check out his incredibly insightful blog. I insist!
Oh, and I've decided not to tag anyone with this Meme because people always get mad when I tag them and they are put on the spot. And, anybody who knows me well knows that my goal in life is to NOT have people mad at me. (How's that for a little-known factoid? Factoid...HA! I'm cracking myself up over here!)
Thanks for reading!